Nebraska Continuing Education PACKAGE
18-Hr. NE CE Package #2 (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 18 hours of CE required for active license renewals.*
Courses included in this package:
- Ethics at Work (3 designated subject matter - R hours - approval #0919R)**
- Assistance Animals And Fair Housing (3 designated subject matter - R hours - approval #1135RPM)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (3 elective hours - approval #0415)
- Keeping It Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud (3 elective hours - approval #0558R)
- Preparing a Market Analysis - Best Practices (3 elective hours - approval #1056R)
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours - approval #1136)
*Please note that the Nebraska Real Estate Commission does not allow for duplication of CE elective courses within four years. However, "R" (required) courses are an exception to this rule and may be duplicated in subsequent Continuing Education periods but NOT in the same Continuing Education period. If an elective (non-"R") course approval number is duplicated in a four-year period, CE credit will not be given for the duplicated course. It is the licensee's responsibility to ensure they are in compliance with this rule.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR® association if they will accept it.